Further Website update from England

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, earlydatsun@listbot.com
Subject: Further Website update from England
From: RoadsteRob@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 17:45:08 EDT
Hi all

Another update on the Register's website - OK so it will never be another
DATSUN.ORG (congratulations on the CARS.COM inclusion Greg!) but I've had
some decent feedback over here.

Latest updates are as follows:-

New homepage to eventually include the Nissan webring is:-

http://members.aol.com/RoadsteRob/welcome.htm

- New Archive section, which includes:-

1 - European Roadster Specific literature
2 - European 'Full Line' literature including the Roadster/Silvia
3 - European Roadster Magazine article section
4 - European Roadster archive Advertisements section

- New News section

In addition I've included some links, cleaned up many of the pics, added some
more pics including some of my Monte Carlo Roadster artwork, added a few
animations and generally - hopefully - made the site more attractive and
easier to navigate. I hope you like it.

Regards from this side of the pond - I'll no doubt see some of you on eBay!

Rob Beddington
Classic Fairlady Roadster Register