Back on the list with some questions

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Back on the list with some questions
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 10:55:14 EDT
Hello all!

I am back on the list having returned from Vacation last night.  Floyd left
his calling card all over my yard (lots of limbs) which I have to remove,
but I wanted to ask a couple of questions.

Can anyone tell me if there is a listing of serial numbers for engine blocks
that were used by Bob Sharp racing?  I bought a spare that was reputed to be
one such engine, but I do not know if this is true.

Also, does anyone know if the rear window, the weatherstrip for the rear
window and/or any latch hardware is available for the 1500 factory hardtop?
I need to locate or fabricate those items if necessary.  If you have this
info, you can reply to me directly to save some bandwith.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Sid Raper
Jacksonville Florida-