Re: 67.5 2000 for sale

To: "a roadster list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: 67.5 2000 for sale
From: "PATRICK P. CASTRONOVO" <slick@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 10:49:05 -0700
Well every one has a price they would buy or sell at.  If you look at some
of the older cars that are classics, and rare  some of them are very
expensive.  I had a 1957 Harley (all original)anniversary special That I
sold for $1800.00 in 1982.  In 1983 or there about Harley repurchased the
factory back from AMC. And the price of a comperable Motorcycle shot up to
over $30,000.   So I feel that this car is a (sleeper) and when it is
recognized as a true collectors item the price will soar.  My wife purchased
a 1998 altima, and in the brouchre it lists the  1967.5 Datsun 2000 As a
much sought after item by collectors. Of course you already know that.  It
is just a matter of time.