Angry, Angry Triumph Story

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Angry, Angry Triumph Story
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 18:38:41 -0700
The other day, I was cruising the web (can't cruise the roadster) and did a
search for Don Devendorff. I was mainly interested in seeing if any of his
Electramotive B-210's were out there still competing. Well, I didn't find
his cars but I did find the article in the attached link.

http://www.gate.net/~mperry/evil.html

This tells the story of the Group 44 Triumph GT-6 racing history. The teller
is very angry about those dam "Datson's" (always misspelled) and "Nissans
big bucks".

I guess after getting tromped upon by SRL's the entire campaign, Devendorff
realized he'd be better off piloting Datsuns.