Re: Angry, Angry Triumph Story

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Angry, Angry Triumph Story
From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 21:29:42 -0700
Racing really is a small world. Ex-BRE driver John McComb winds up driving the
Group 44 car. Mike Downs becomes one of Pete Brock's Trans-Am 2.5 pilots in the
510's. Devendorf winds up running Electromotive and the Nissan GTP IMSA cars
with Kas Kastner (another Triumph racer from the sixties) as race team manager,
beating, among others, the Group 44 Jaguar team. Good article.

--
Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA