Colorado/Wyoming roadsters

To: "'Datsun Roadsters'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Colorado/Wyoming roadsters
From: Eric Frisbee <EFrisbee@incc.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 06:49:56 -0600
Greetings all!
          The Wyoming/Colorado Roadster Owners Club (WyCROC) held it's first
meeting/Ride last Saturday 18 Sept...   It was absolutely incredible!   See
the previous WyCROC posting by BARTERDUDE for an excellent accounting of the
fun!
          If you know of anyone in the Colorado/Wyoming areas with Datsun
roadsters, please let them know about us!   I know there were over 60 in the
area, either in sightings or classifieds in the newspaper.   Does anyone
know what happened to a silver 2000? in the Littleton area?   How about a
red 1600 for sale at John Rotota (dealership)?     Chance Guerin, are you
out there anywhere?   You have a Monument address... ;)

        We are hoping to have one more gathering of the roadsters before the
snow really starts to fly!   Hoping to see all the current WyCROC'rs and
anyone else with or interested in roadsters!!!

Eric
'68 2000
'67 1600
'68 + '69 1600