FIREWALL BRACE AVAILABILITY

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: FIREWALL BRACE AVAILABILITY
From: STAN CHERNOFF <az589@lafn.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 20:02:39 -0700
Gentlemen and ladies,

Several inquiries about firewall brace availability and price have come my
way because of the recent list comments about the braces.  I have been out
of braces for a while and will be tied up until late October.  I plan to
make another batch and have them available in November.

I have saved the names of those interested and willing to wait.  I will not
have access to email during October.  It is only a rumor that my wife
caught me eyeing another 67 2L and is having me incarcerated at the Betty
Ford clinic for an extended withdrawl period.

Thanks for the patience and compliments,
Stan
Torrance, CA