"little car"

To: <Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: "little car"
From: "Dusty" <dusty@app-net.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 23:09:36 -0400
Just got back in the "little car".....  as it's called around here.  It runs
great.  Can't wait to meet some of you other "little car" owners out there.
Ain't worried about no hardtop anymore.  Found a little switch under the
dash that somebody wired to the heater motor. H-E-A-T.....   The best darn
heater in a car I have seen.  It works good with the top DOWN!  The plumbing
up to the de- frogger (defroster) is shot to sh&t but there is heat galore.
Did I say I love this "little car"......

Dusty
68 SPL311 "little car"