Re: Only a MGB could be the most traitoris

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Only a MGB could be the most traitoris
From: matt w Monday <matt_monday@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 14:39:13 -0700
hello all,

I am staying home from school today as I am getting all 4 of my wisdom
teeth removed.  But I need some help with my roadster.  I drive it to
scool every day and its been running great but on the way home yesterday
I was turning in to a side street and went to step on the gas and it
started popping and wouldnt go anywhere.  So i ended up pushing it home
about three blocks. Then I got home and started it right up and it ran
fine.  Can anyone help?

Thanx

Sac CA
Matt Monday