Re: Only a MGB could be the most traitoris

To: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Subject: Re: Only a MGB could be the most traitoris
From: Alan Bent <ajb@squirrel.com.au>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 01:43:33 +1000
I used to own an Alfa GTV. On rare occasions I actually got to drive it. Most of
the time it was doing things like detonating engines, catching on fire, breaking
it's stupid little rubber donuts that are supposed to be universal joints,
having
nearly every knob, switch or handle break off in my hand, rusting away like a
tin
can in a bucket of salt, cracking manifolds, getting stuck in gear, etc., etc.
Once someone tried to break into the car and they destroyed the door locks. For
while, to get into the car I used to have to climb into the car through the
sunroof.
I sold it to some poor person who had to tow it out of my yard to get it to it's
new home.
At least it looked pretty!
Alan Bent  -  Queensland , Australia
1966 Fairlady SP311  -  1965 Silvia CSP311
1966 Fairlady SP311  -  1964 Fairlady 3 seater SP310
1964 Fairlady 3 seater SP310 - 1964 Cedric Wagon WP31
1963 Bluebird P312 -  1963 Bluebird P312
1963 Cedric P31 - 1964 Cedric Wagon 1964
1969 Super Six G130
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/3823/index.html