It runs!

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: It runs!
From: 70 - SPL311 <erwilsey@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 10:01:08 -0700
It took almost five months but it's running and past emissions.
Cosmetically, it's awlful looking.  Everything works except the clock.

I learned to slow down for the railroad tracks and it only took one
crossing to find out
why. ;-))  They are a lot of fun to drive.  I was just wondering how
long I was going to have to wait to experience what you all have been
saying.

Now that I have a running example, it's on to the project car that
hasn't been registered in 25 years.  Nor driven.

Thanks for all the input when I had questions!

Jim
'70 1600's