Re: It runs!

To: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Subject: Re: It runs!
From: "Eric R. Wittinger" <wittiner@ee.pdx.edu>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 11:26:52 -0700 (PDT)
Speaking of running...  I am after a the knolwedge of the group here.  I
have a 69 2L, its engine is out of teh car awaiting a rebuild.  I just put
in a 1600 Motor I had laying around :-)  So I can get teh car up and
running and put a few miles on it and work out any bugs (it hasn't been on
the road in 4 + years).  SO other then bolting up the engine, the easy
part, the quesions lie in the wiring.  The only noticable thing I as far
as I can tell is getting the altinator conector over to the other side of
the engine compartment.  So is this the only thing that needs to be moved?
and is there an easy way to make a cable attachment so I don't have to
move it, since the 2L will go back in one day.

Also I have no key for the car but happen to have a Z ignition switch with
a key, I haven't had the Roadster ignition switch off the car yet, but is
there any hits on what wires go where, in relation to the Z key switch.

Thanks
Eric

| Eric R Wittinger                             |
| Pacific Northwest National Laboratory        |
| NSD Radiological and Chemical Sciences Group |
| Web page            www.ee.pdx.edu/~wittiner |
| Email               wittiner@EE.pdx.edu      |
| Email (work)        Eric.Wittinger@pnl.gov   |