'67 Muskuar

To: "roadsterlist" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: '67 Muskuar
From: Frank Gowarty <Frank@CAIdesign.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 99 09:46:36 -0400
I'm new to the list, but I'm glad all share my sentiment of the MGB. I'm
glad you wouldn't consider one Barrie. In my search to regain a Datsun
roadster, I've seen a lot of MG's for sale, I'd just soon drive an old
station wagon.

But the Jag, well that's for someone with a lot more ambition than
myself, even though I would love to have an XK120. I'll stay satisfied
with my 1:18 scale collection of Jags for now.

But CalSpeed  had us all going. I was confused, I assumed that the Alpha
was a statement not a guess, didn't everyone else?

Frank
Raleigh, NC
ex70 2000

The information contained in this electronic mail is confidential. It
is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s). If you
are not the designated recipient, or an authorized agent responsible
for delivering it to the designated recipient, you may not review this
message or disseminate, distribute or copy it to others.

Frank Gowarty                                    Frank@CAIdesign.com
Software 2k Design, Inc.                         http://www.sw2k.com
12813 Lindley Drive                              Tel: (919) 846-1411
Raleigh, NC 27614                                Fax: (919) 846-1412

                S o f t w a r e   b y   D e s i g n  (R)