Fuel,Spark,Air

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fuel,Spark,Air
From: Steve Harvey <stevenh@execpc.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 06:52:06 -0500
Hello All:
Am I missing something here? I thought fuel, spark and air were the
three components required to make a piston engine run. Is Milwaukee in
some kind of weird time warp that's added another ingredient to the
formula? I'm getting gas from the fuel pump to the filter. I'm getting
spark at all four plugs. There's air in the garage otherwise I would
pass out. What's going on here?
This seems to be one of those compounded factor situations where more
then one problem is causing my 2000 not to start. There's a big car show
on Sunday and I would love to take the 2000. Any ideas out there?
Steve Harvey
Milwaukee