Re: toggle switches

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: toggle switches
From: B Strachan <bstrachan@home.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 06:30:49 -0700
The switches in the jag are similar but they are not the same.  In my
opinion the ones used in the Roadster are better quality.  One of the
switches in the jag was crumped when I got it, but all the switches in
the Roadster have always worked  :-)  If you want to see something sad,
go to the jag list and look at the thread about the crummy looking
rocker switches they put in the Series II cars.  They not only look like
****, they fail right and left.  This is what happens when you let gov't
bureaucrats tell you how to design your car.  I won't get started on the
Series II "knockoff" spinners for the wire wheels.

"Brit-car Barrie"
'66 2000
'67 Muskuar
San Diego