Re: Going racing - tech question

To: Datsun <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Going racing - tech question
From: "KC Brager" <lbwll@visi.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 11:57:41 -0600
Usually the tech inspector is a track volunteer who probably raced at some
point in time.  He's going to look the car over for saftey requirements,
both for your saftey and the saftey of the others on the track around you.
(If there's requirements for saftey wire in certain spots, he'll want to see
it, etc...)
Usually not a big deal unless your protested...

KC Brager  lbwll@visi.com
CRA (Central Roadracing Assoc.) WebMaster  www.cra-mn.org
A bend in the road, is not the end of the road... unless you fail to make
the turn. - unknown