Dash? Godzilla?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dash? Godzilla?
From: "HyperAion" <aryasu19@idt.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 00:56:57 -0400
Hi all, im new to the list.

My dash storage compartment (cardboard interior) disintegrated. Anyone
restore this with a plastic insert or have any ideas of what might work? Are
there replacement inserts out there? My attempts at fabricating one havnt
worked out all that great, although i think its the materials ive been
playing with.
If I cant find one, I suppose i could mount an "In dash" cd changer.... or
something...

Second Question: Anyone have a list of films that the roadster appeared in?
 I was watching a godzilla film the other day and I could have sworn I saw a
roadster tearing off trying to escape one of those big plastic scaries...

regards,
ed

"Beware of Drunk Parking - It's the leading Cause of People"