Re: Dash? Godzilla? Lemons?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dash? Godzilla? Lemons?
From: B Strachan <bstrachan@home.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 06:44:17 -0700

Alan Bent wrote:

>Brit-car Barrie should watch this film because the guy trades in his lovely
> classic Datsun and buys a Jaguar, which turns out to be a lemon. (I know
>Citroen
> is the French word for lemon, Isn't Jaguar the British word for lemon? :-)

Hey Alan, been there, done that 30 years ago.  I learned my lesson that
time.  The Datsun stays!!!

En passant, je crois que vous devez savoir que le mot francais pour
"lemon" n'est point "citroen", mais simplement "citron".  Il y a une
difference mon vieux!

And I keep telling you guys, it is not a Jaguar, it's a MUSKUAR.  I'm
sure the car is at least 1/4 Mustang by weight.

Brit-car Barrie
'66 2000
'67 Muskuar
San Diego