fog fest Jag

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: fog fest Jag
From: Gary Griffin <Griffcom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 10:45:16 -0700
After seeing that abomination I can only ask WHY? The person obviously
spent a lot of money on bondo and sandpaper not to mention endless hours
but I can't imagine what on earth would motivate someone to create such
a garish creation.

Thank God you don't see too many roadsters mutilated in such a fashion
although I did see a roadster once that had bull horns on the hood,
palomino skins draped over the doors and a vertical fin bolted to the
trunk. Eye catching but very strange.

Any list members see unusual roadster modifications worthy of mention?
--
Gary W. Griffin, ARM
Warren McVeigh & Griffin, Inc