Cars and babes(and modifications)

To: roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cars and babes(and modifications)
From: Alan Bent <ajb@squirrel.com.au>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 19:03:50 +1000
photos of my Silvia complete with a babe.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/3823/babe1.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/3823/babe2.jpg
Also one for the girls, a photo of my Roadster with Tom Selleck standing
next to it.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/3823/babe3.jpg
(I'm not sure if that is a photo Tom Selleck or Alan Bent, I can't tell
them apart!)
These are a few modified Roadsters photos.
This is a photo of my old SP310-SP311-SR311 (previous owner made it up
out of any parts he could find after he hit a kangaroo at 100mph in his
1968 SR311) If you look closely at the back of the car you will notice
it has a 6 inch tall spoiler!
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/3823/spoiler.jpg
This is a photo of a Domino's Pizza Roadster pizza delivery vehicle.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/3823/pizza.jpg
This is a photo of possibly the world's worst Roadster.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/3823/wreck.jpg
It is a 1964 3 seater that I found in a wrecking yard. I was restoring a
3 seater at the time and it was missing it's 3rd seat. When I found this
car I was quite excited, but when I got closer I saw that the 3rd seat
was missing. I spent about half an hour cursing the "rotten scumbag"
that had beaten me to the 3rd seat. Shortly afterwards I learned that
the "rotten scumbag" was in fact a list member who was on holiday in
Australia. I won't name that person, I'll just refer to him as "R" from
Sports Imports. Apparently "R" thought that his (my) 3rd seat was just
great to sit on on the beach.
Alan Bent  -  Queensland , Australia
1966 Fairlady SP311  -  1965 Silvia CSP311
1966 Fairlady SP311  -  1964 Fairlady 3 seater SP310
1964 Fairlady 3 seater SP310 - 1964 Cedric Wagon WP31
1963 Bluebird P312 -  1963 Bluebird P312
1963 Cedric P31 - 1964 Cedric Wagon 1964
1969 Super Six G130
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/3823/index.html