For Sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: For Sale
From: Bigbarber@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 10:49:54 EDT
Hi everyone - I haven't been on this group in a long time, but here I am
again.

My wife has actually agreed to sell her Datsun.  So we are going to put it up
on the market.

1966 Red 1600 Fairlady SPL311 (I can get the serial number for anyone
interested)
Original engine rebuilt around 3 years and around 1000 miles ago.  Rebuild
was to stock specs, except for the cam to allow the use of unleaded fuel.
The interior needs to be re-upolstered, but all mechanical parts work well.
We have a brand new soft top that has not been installed onto the frame and
we had purchased a hard top with porthole windows that we use on it.

I don't know what the going price is for one, so that part is open - - -
anyone interested??

Alan Barber
Los Angeles, CA