Re: Spirit of the 'Hill claims another!

To: "Kyle Hagemann" <kyle@sonic.net>
Subject: Re: Spirit of the 'Hill claims another!
From: pkort@cis.picker.com
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 11:56:13 -0400

Kyle,

  Please, before you kill somebody, buy a car leash for that dog!!  Now that I
know you are all right, I'm almost glad your transmission is suffering!  It
caused you to write the list and that has given me an opportunity to address
another safety issue.  We have all heard about the cell phone controversy ( a
small city here in Ohio has banned their use in a moving car, the same city that
was the first  to make seat belts mandatory! ).  Child seats have been mandatory
for years.  But we are still allowed to let our pets jump all over our cars.
Any distraction from plowing a ton or four down the road at 70 MPH can be a
disaster!  You were extremely lucky to get out of it with a tranny rebuild.
  Now please excuse me while I climb down from my soap box!

Paul
OROC

<SNIP>
Last night, on the way home, while wrestling my dog off my lap
       ____  Kyle Hagemann,