will be offline for a couple weeks

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: will be offline for a couple weeks
From: MMJB28A@prodigy.com ( CRAIG HALSTED)
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 18:57:38, -0500
I will not be available by e-mail at my current address for a couple
weeks. prodigy classic is shutting down either midnite tonite or
tomorrow, and my computer does not have the minimum systems
requirements to run the new prodigy internet service. we will be
having a better computer installed in a couple weeks and will be
having a different internet provider. in the meantime, you can call
me at 518-899-3473  or can e-mail me at my wife's work e-mail address
which is ehalsted@halstedweb.com     sorry for any inconvenience,
will be back soon.

Best Wishes, All-
Craig Halsted