Re: Bolt in engine.

To: pkort@cis.picker.com, fuzymoto@juno.com
Subject: Re: Bolt in engine.
From: Teddy Seidenfeld <teddy@stat.cmu.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 10:22:01 -0500
Dear Karen,

What Paul doesn't realize is that, like any amateur, I need to keep in
practice balancing carbs so that I remember what to do when I work on my
own!

It was nice that this time I was able to do my warm up exercises on an OROC
friend's running SUs.  That's so much more interesting than playing
make-believe with my own, unattached "spares"!

Best,
Teddy
69 2000
Pgh PA