Re: FW: Datsun For Sale

To: Eric Frisbee <EFrisbee@incc.net>
Subject: Re: FW: Datsun For Sale
From: Steve Harvey <stevenh@execpc.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 17:55:10 -0600
That's the car I looked at last Saturday. None of the photo's show the
basketball size hole in the right rear quarter panel. The interior is totally
gone. The bumpers as well as the other chrome parts are completely corroded.
The guy would have taken 400.00 for the car but I didn't see anything that I
would or could use. There's only the original top which is toast and the
hardtop. The hardtop looked in good shape.
Steve Harvey
Milwaukee