Re: Car speakers

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Car speakers
From: Steve Harvey <stevenh@execpc.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 18:26:49 -0600
Thanks for the Miata seat info. but I'm wondering if anyone has attempted
to install small speakers on original roadster seat headrests?
Thanks
Steve Harvey
P.S. I'm thinking of selling my 1970 1600/rotary. I don't have any
pictures of it but it's in perfect condition with a few small exceptions:
No engine
No glass
No chrome
No interior
No tires
No gas tank
Asking $26,000.00. Really, the car is near perfect! I'll post it on e-bay
next week. Does anyone have a good picture of a red roadster (any year)
that I could borrow?