Re: Car speakers

To: "Fred Katz" <fredkatz@2xtreme.net>, <RickStayner@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Car speakers
From: Teddy Seidenfeld <teddy@stat.cmu.edu>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 00:07:07 -0500
Dear Friends,

I have the basic, Pioneer (5 1/4" round) speakers mounted in the lowest
side holes behind the seats.  I run the low-end Radio Shack radio/cassette
unit in my 69 2000, since that one fits the stock (vertical) radio cutout
with almost no alteration.

I have no problem hearing the cassette player even at 75 mph with the top
down.

How can that be, you ask?

Because I always travel with the same 15 audio tapes and I know each one
from end to end!

In fact, sometimes the sound is best with the unit off -- it's all inside
your head, after all.

Best,
Teddy
Pgh PA