Re: Holiday? <OT>

To: "datsun list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Holiday? <OT>
From: "Kerry Zariwny" <kzariwny@home.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2000 09:42:59 -0800
That holiday has been celebrated here in West Linn for years! <grin!> Basically
it allows you to take time off work (go ahead.
tell your bosses I said so), grab a beverage (that's "soda" for you underagers
w/o the fake id), a picnic, your SO, and go for a
topless beach ride in the roadster. For those of you that have roadsters that
are garage-bound: grab a drink, pop a tape of ocean
sounds in the radio and turn a fan on (it's kinda the same. trust me).

It's not so much a "Kerry Zariwny Day", but more of a day for all roadster
owners everywhere to band together, rise up and show
the world that "Yes! We are the Few! We are the Proud! We own datsun roadsters
and, for the last time damn it, it is not an MG!"
<grin!>

Take care! :)

Kerry Z
West Linn, Oregon