RE: Parts and things

To: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>,
Subject: RE: Parts and things
From: R Haug <haugchiro@moscow.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2000 16:11:24 -0800
Mike,
I remember why I cat go to the barby this next weekend.  Have tickets to
the Phantom of the Opera this coming weekend.  I forgot about it.  I
will be staying the night in Spokane too.  Barby---or---Phantom of the
Opera.
The choices.  < G >

Roadster content:  My wife just got back from Portland and while she was
there she picked up some more parts from my friend, the PO of my car.
He misses the car and told me not to bring another trailer over to his
house ever again.  Parts were set of velocity stacks for the solexs, a
Penzoil oil filter and a NOS fuel filter (the plastic one).  I gave the
pictures of my car to my wife to show him how many pieces it was in.

Well I am headed back to the office for more of the demolition work.
Just have one ceiling with sheetrock to take off.  Then clean it up so I
can work tomorrow.  :-)
Bob