Re: Brake hose

To: "Robert Morrow" <bmorrow@horizon-health.org>
Subject: Re: Brake hose
From: "John F Sandhoff" <sandhoff@compctr.ccs.csus.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 10:46:04 PST8PDT
It was asked:
> I have an old NAPA parts book. There is no listing for brake hoses for a
> 1970 2000.
> There are listings for the 510s. Will they work??? Or what should I be
> looking at?

Until you prove otherwise, I would strongly recommend: Don't Do It!

The Roadsters use SAE fittings (3/8 x 24) while later Datsuns use metric
(10mm x 1.0). While the ends will fit together, they aren't as close a fit
as they should be. If one of those fittings were to fail under a panic
situation....

We don't want to be telling PO stories about you :-)

-- John