Re: Its not a roadster AC (no tech content)

To: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>,
Subject: Re: Its not a roadster AC (no tech content)
From: Robert Rees <rrees@digitex.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 21:37:37 -0600
Bobby's dad lives 4 blocks from me and made a signal light viewer for his 67
that
is magnetic and he puts it at the top of his windscreen. He and I made one for
my
Sprite last weekend. It was pretty easy if anyone is interested, let me know by
tomorrow as I only weed the list on the weekends. I could scan the part that I
made
and give some basic instructions if needed. It helps to keep you looking "cool"
in
your little car with the top up and you're at a stop light. I usually had to
practically press my face aganst the windscreen to see the light, not any
more<G>.
Brad