Fw: Returned mail: Host unknown (Name server: autux.team.net: host not f

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Returned mail: Host unknown (Name server: autux.team.net: host not found)
From: "Sean Trevelyan" <daymore@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 12:22:02 +1000

------=_NextPart_000_003A_01BF971D.E4139E80
        charset="iso-8859-1"

----- Original Message -----
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON>
To: <daymore@ozemail.com.au>
Sent: Sunday, March 26, 2000 7:56 AM
Subject: Returned mail: Host unknown (Name server: autux.team.net: host not
found)

> The original message was received at Sun, 26 Mar 2000 07:56:37 +1000 (EST)
> from 1Cust112.tnt3.syd2.da.uu.net [63.12.2.112]

> <datsun-roadsters@autux.team.net>

> 550 <datsun-roadsters@autux.team.net>... Host unknown (Name server:
autux.team.net: host not found)

------=_NextPart_000_003A_01BF971D.E4139E80
        name="ATT00052.dat"

Reporting-MTA: dns; fep8.mail.ozemail.net
Received-From-MTA: dns; 1Cust112.tnt3.syd2.da.uu.net
Arrival-Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 07:56:37 +1000 (EST)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; datsun-roadsters@autux.team.net
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: dns; autux.team.net
Last-Attempt-Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 07:56:39 +1000 (EST)

------=_NextPart_000_003A_01BF971D.E4139E80
        name="Re colours.eml"
        filename="Re colours.eml"