<OT> Boat Electric's

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: <OT> Boat Electric's
From: Chris.Brucciani@ercgroup.com
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 08:59:25 -0500
A weird thing is happening on our boat, and I thought that one of the
electrical wizards out there might be able to help.  Between ski (actually
wakeboard) sessions, we will just sit and float with the stereo on.  When we
go to start up the boat, it usually won't crank.  Hmm...  Let is sit for two
minutes or so, and it cranks strong. Went out and bought a new battery and
it did not solve the problem. I wired the stereo power from the fuse box,
and the constant for the clock comes from the ignition switch, accessory on
terminal.  Anyone have any ideas as to what might be happening.  Thanks.