Re: <OT> Boat Electric's

To: <Chris.Brucciani@ercgroup.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: <OT> Boat Electric's
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 18:51:43 -0400
Chris,

Like cars, it's probably just one of those things. My roadster did the exact
same thing. I pulled it out of the garage and tinkered awhile then when I
went to start it Zilch, nothing, nada. Checked everything and still nothing.
I then hit the starter with a 2x4 and hammer and Voila! Never happened
again. Go figure!

'66 Mike