<SoCalROC> Week end Mt. Wilson Run?

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: <SoCalROC> Week end Mt. Wilson Run?
From: "Laury, Victor" <LauryV@MTA.NET>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 12:50:19 -0700
I know this is short notice and some of you will be out of town, but lets
poll on who'd like to ride this weekend.

Saturday or Sunday, while the rest of the town is fighting traffic at the
beach, we could take a cruise up the Angeles Crest Hwy to the Mt. Wilson
Observatory. Where it's possible to see ALL of Los Angeles ALL at once. We
could meet at my messy house (since it's right off the 2), and head out
together from there.

Any Takers? Please respond to my Home Email vlaury@earthlink.net or call the
number below before 4:30. After 5:00, I'm at 323-258-3129

Victor A. Laury
Environmental Inspector
Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority
Quality Assurance Department
Environmental Compliance Management
(213) 922-5795                                         <NEW NUMBER!
(213) 922-5142 Fax                                  <NEW NUMBER!
900 Lyon Street                                        <NEW ADDRESS!
30-2-1
Los Angeles, CA 90012-2952