A story of loss and regret

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: A story of loss and regret
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 16:35:30 -0700
I got off a little early from work today. It's just far too beautiful a day
to waste in an office. Well, I drove around a while then headed to that
Mecca of the thrifty set, Pick And Save (love this place). As I parked I
noticed a young woman staring and pointing at my car to her mother. Inside,
she chased me down and tells me that she loves my car but it kind of makes
her sad.  I ask why and she tells me that she just sold her 68 2000. She had
it parked for over a year at her moms house with a garage full of new and
rechromed parts all ready for a few small dents and repaint. It needed and
alternator to run again and she had even bought that. She went on further to
say that she even had a new full set of SS side molding that she threw in on
the deal. And now she misses her car.

Now get this - She sold it for $250.00!

aAAAAGGGHHHHH!!!!

Victor