Re: Roadster on Japanese TV

To: PLETCH5@aol.com
Subject: Re: Roadster on Japanese TV
From: "Toshiyuki Sasakado" <sasakado.toshiyuki@ssd.loral.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2000 16:39:38 -0700
If you understand Japanese, you do not want to own these cars.

In the video clip, these guys (owners of Fairlady) are singles and do
not have any time nor money to date girls.  They invested all their
money to their beloved Fairlady (very similar in US). The local TV asked
and invited some girl for their opinion on the guys and their cars.
Last girl said "I do not want to get in these topless car (convertible),
the wind mess my hair !!"

Well, she is missing fun ride.....

Anyway,  Does anyone replaced water temperature sender before?  My car
start acting very funny.  Every time hits bumps or potholes, temp.
indicator goes 0 degree. and sometime return to 180ish or stay 0.

I do not want to yank the sender.

Thank you, and have a safe Labor day Holidays.

Toshi
1966 1600