Re: quit messing with my car !!!!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: quit messing with my car !!!!
From: "Andy Cost" <andycost@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2000 17:53:38 -0500
A warning sign would only make it worse.  It's kind of like throwing the
gauntlet.  I would suggest an alarm with a motion sensor.  These sensors are
like the ones in the automatic doors at Wal-Mart.  When you get close enough
to the door it magically opens.  You can set the sensitivity on these alarms
so that someone mearly walking by could set it off, or you could set it so
that someone would have to get in the car before it would trigger the siren.
I know alarms don't really deter professional car thieves and stereo
bandits, but it would keep meddling kids away.
Andy