Mt. Wilson Run

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Mt. Wilson Run
From: philip erickson <69srl311@altavista.com>
Date: 4 Sep 2000 10:10:01 -0700
We all had a good time going up the mountain and I made it home before Monday,
actually 11:56 p.m.  Only 485 miles / 17 hours total including a trip to
Thousand Oaks for dinner with friends.  Only problem was a smog air plug I had
made out of a VW lug bolt backed out.  Fortunately it was wedged between the
solex manifold and the heatshield and I had a pair of needle nose pliers and a
piece of bailing wire which allowed me to retrieve it without burning all the
flesh off my fingers.  Hand to let it cool off before I could reinstall.  (Tom
- maybe this would be a good time to make a more proper fittings.) I was still
the first one to the meeting place, but only by a few minutes.

Phil

Philip Erickson

Free Unlimited Internet Access! Try it now!
http://www.zdnet.com/downloads/altavista/index.html