Re: Watkins Glen

To: hbahn@home.com
Subject: Re: Watkins Glen
From: SGHT@aol.com
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 18:40:57 EDT
Henry,
I am very sorry to say I will not be at the Glen this year as I will be at a
family wedding on Nantucket Island. I love Nantucket, my family, weddings,
etc., but on the Glen weekend???
Barry Brown will be there with both of our cars (both are red-white-blue) and
#38. I think he will run our new one, but he plans to take both. Jeff Benson
(also from Rochester) will be with Barry, with his white 1500 which he runs
in the same group.
They will be near the garage and tech. center as Barry will also have Brock
Yates' Chevy powered Model T "Eliminator," and we have a garage stall for
that. (Can't remember the garage number!)  You can't miss that car; white-red
numbers-#184. Burt Skidmore, from Reno, is driving the Eliminator.
Have a great time!
I will tell Barry and Jeff to look for you on Wed. or Thurs. You can learn a
lot from them as opposed to trying to learn anything from me. I sure have fun
though!
If you want to talk with Barry, you can reach him at his shop, Riter Vintage
Car Care, during the day-716-385-4151.
Sam