Clutch cyl.

To: datsun roadster mailist <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Clutch cyl.
From: Russell Southwell <rulee@cityscape.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 18:43:20 -0700
just finished rebuilding my slave cyl. with a kit from auto zone
bbrakeware part #
22391 . bendix part# 22391 also 22189.  kit consists of plunger,seal,
spring, and
boot $5.00.
also ordered 2 beck and arnley kits from Napa. 7.95 ea as I have two
more
slave cyls to rebuild. one cyl had spring behind the plunger, and the
one on my
70 1600 only had the plunger and seal, as with my other spare
B/A slave cyl lists at 32.95 both kits and cyl have the same computer
code that
the parts man said is one step above NLA.
got to go hone the other cyls though one has rather deep corrosion,
Russ Southwell 70 1600