Re: quit messing with my car !!!!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: quit messing with my car !!!!
From: sar castro <srl_spl311sucks@wiremail.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 13:19:15 -0700 (PDT)
i do not know why someone would want to steal one of those pitiful little cars
anyway.  it would probably break down before they got it out of the parking
lot.  if i were to steal a car i would steal a rare classic or a modern sports
car with air conditioning and fuel injection.  i would not steal an overvalued,
underpowered, finicky carbureted, mass produced, rust bucket.  if i did
consider stealing one of your mg clones i wish you would shoot me with your
smith and wesson.
disgusted in denver

--- Russell Southwell <rulee@cityscape.net>
> wrote:
>It takes extreme skill, dedication, and practice to earn even one
>distiinguished
>medal,
>I'm sorry I never got to meet him. nowadays I'm lucky to even hit a tree let
>alone
>miseltoe.(thoough I do shoot every weekend.) must be all that welding.(and old
>age.)
>roadster content... I have two spare turnsignal/dimmer switches one has an exta
>wire lead on it. that oone is a late model switch??
>Russ Southwell 70 1600
>
>Mike Poorboy wrote:
>
>> Russell,
>> My father is a retired Navy shooter. He has distinguished medals
>> in Pistol and Rifle, and would have been the first person in the Navy
>> to have one in International Pistol if he would have stayed in a little
>> longer. He was also team manager for the US shooting Team for
>> awhile. Along with two time participant in the Olympic Trials. He
>> use to tell us he would give a robber a head start, but bet they
>> wouldn't make it to the corner. He said this as a joke as we did
>> have two of our cars stolen in California.
>>
>> We never left the house without a gun in the car. .357 magnum
>> in the door panel. It only was used on three occasions that I
>> could remember. One was the shooting of mistletoe (sp) from a
>> tree. We made money as kids bagging and selling it around christmas
>> time. The other two times were to put down dogs that someone hit
>> and left to die along the side of the roads. My father was very upset
>> having to do this.
>>
>> I guess this brings me back to what Jim Tyler said a couple of weeks
>> ago about spending time with our fathers while we can.
>>
>> Mike
>> Nowroc
>>
>> Russell Southwell wrote:
>>
>> > Mines protected by S&W'Colt, Ruger, Marlin,Spriingfield Armory,Berretta,
>> > Brno,Mossberg,EAA,Dakota,Etc. and a kill switch.
>> > Russ Southwell 70 1600
>> > Ex USN Pistol Team.

>alarms.
>happened to
>eyes

Get your very own free E-mail,Free Fax Search multiple search engines in one go
join our community,and lots more.... ---> http://www.wiremail.net

Make money in the e-commerce boom register FREE at
http://www.wiremail.net/register_associate.html