OT: When you hit Reply...

To: a roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: OT: When you hit Reply...
From: Toby B <toby@wolfenet.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 21:50:31 -0700
Please, all,
    When you "reply" delete most of the junk underneath your post- I
went to digest mode a while back to keep ahead of my mail, and some of
these 'replies' get up to ten layers of >>>>>>>>!
    Thanks!

Roadster content- since I've torn my garage apart, the roadster is no
longer a garage queen.  Now, since it's first in line in the driveway, I
even drive it in the <gasp> rain!  <grin!>  A few naggling little
problems really need help, but it's fun anyway!
   1600 Roadster story, with a question- when I rebuilt my engine, the
head had been milled a bunch.  I cc'd it, and figured with flattops, I'd
get in the 8.5:1 compression ratio.  Which I did.  But since then, I've
had real problems with rocker noise.  Now my rocker assembly isn't in
great shape, but I didn't think it was too bad, and it IS getting oil.
Valves are new in the last 7500 miles...
    I'm lashing down to .015, and it's still pretty noisy- any ideas,
all?  New rocker bushings?  New rockers?
Thanks again,
Toby B