Re: Just trying to keep it together

To: solex67@hotmail.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Just trying to keep it together
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 20:04:53 EDT
In a message dated 9/7/00 10:41:50 PM !!!First Boot!!!, solex67@hotmail.com
writes:

<< Now I am militant about my fluid levels because I know that I have an oil
 leak at the back of the head. >>

Okay Andrew.... there isn't much to worry.  Just stay calm and call 911.  If
you feel dizzy or light headed then lay down on the floor with your legs
elevated.

As for your speedo... I had the same problem.  for me it never made it to the
gauge.  It just spilled out over onto my tan coloured pants.  What a mess!  I
just cranked the screw down at the gauge and it never leaked again.  Although
sometimes my car makes me feel as if I also have a leak in the back of my
head.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
67.5 SRL311-000248 Solex
BADROC