sar castro

To: "Datsun Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: sar castro
From: "Terry and Donna Cost" <tcost@vvm.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 21:43:01 -0500
Sar castro is jerking your chain.  You can get an extra email address for
free at several websites, and that's what sar castro has done.  The more you
are outraged, the more successful the "chain jerking" is.  I'll bet the
culprit is a regular on our list.  Laugh at the obviously provocative
statements and keep your blood pressure at normal levels.  Or embellish
them.  I remember a Spitfire that actually rusted in half on me.  I had to
carry it to the junkyard in two separate pieces.  I've never had a Roadster
even close to that.  Remember that MG was the company Triumph was jealous
of.  Who's jealous of Datsun Roadsters?  Z drivers?  Honda owners?  Doctors
with Buicks? Have fun with this and don't get bent out of shape.

Leisure Suit Terry