roadster for sale--bay area

To: "roadster list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: roadster for sale--bay area
From: "Jim Plegue" <jandr95@home.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 19:57:34 -0700
Dear list members:

Regrettably, I must get out of the roadster world for awhile, so my
black-on-black beauty is going on the market. Thought I'd let the list know
first in case anyone's looking. I'm in Berkeley. I'll send a couple photos
to anyone who asks. Here's the ad I will run:

1970 Datsun 1600 roadster w/2L engine & 5spd. New tires, exhaust,  manifold,
battery, tonneau, stereo, mostly new interior. Body and top VGC, custom
wheels. $4,800.  Berkeley 510-665-7870

I have had the car about a year and a half. It has been extremely reliable,
driven once or twice a week for fun or running errands or seeking solace.
It has an H20 engine. The brake brace has been installed.  New carpets,
seats, panels (except doors). The dash wears a cover. The center console has
been re-covered. The upper console has a new AM/FM/tape player installed
with 3 speakers. It starts great, runs great. It has been lowered in front
with new shocks -- so I'm told.  The body is very solid. There are a few
nickel-shaped imperfections and I have noticed a little bubbling around the
left rear quarter, but those are 1-foot observations, not 10-foot. It is, I
think, a pretty cool looking car. I have a lot more into it than my asking
price. If you want to know more, give me call at 510-665-7870 or e-mail me
at jandr95@home.com

Jim Plegue
jandr95@home.com