Re: O.T. Gap/ buying & selling TRADE?

To: Dat2000srl@aol.com
Subject: Re: O.T. Gap/ buying & selling TRADE?
From: David & Candy Pina <casalp@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 21:07:27 -0700
Oh no! Another one?
That's what my neighbors are saying now.  Cost me my "close to running"
76 CL 360 Honda. Brought that parts car that was in San Jose home
tonight. Aren't the square sidelight cars 70s not 69s? Also, my son
Daniel is looking to trade his 90 Honda Civic DX 4 door for a low
windshield roadster. His Honda has over 200,000 but has new cross
drilled rotors, new calipers, new Yokohama 306s, trick header and intake
manifold, mags, Comp suspension, thumper sound system, recent motor from
Japan (this summer), new distributor, Averages 35+ mpg. Includes stock
suspension and motor pieces. Dent in front bumper and one in front left
fender. Car is a cop magnet for a teenager, he has to get rid of it
before his court date on the 24th of this month. Says it worth about
$4,000.00. email me if interested.
David Pina