Re: big people who drive little cars

To: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: big people who drive little cars
From: Nathen Ruffcorn <nruffcorn@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 11:03:45 -0400 (EDT)
Sorry I'm a late contributor-been away from the computer for a few days.  I
like to glue trick.  Something I've used with success is putting a dab of
gun grease on the tip of my finger and "sticking" the nut/washer/lockwasher
stack to the tip.  Definitely sticky stuff!-easy clean-up too.  To top it
off, you can impress your friends by simulating the Dairy Queen Blizzard
upside down test <grin>.

Nruff

>I finally ended up gluing the nut to the fingertip of a latex glove, then
holding it in place and turning the snap until it started, then yanking the
glove off the nut. Sorry to go on so long with nothing constructive to
contribute.  Fergus O'Farrell 69 2000

Nothing to contribute?!? NOTHING TO CONTRIBUTE?!? This glove\glue gimmick is
great! Fergus, you just contributed more than you know!

Big fat arms and lots of little nuts and washers rattling around in dark
secret places,
Victor
70 SRL 31113136
Los Angeles