Web Mania for Datsuns

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Web Mania for Datsuns
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 07:51:00 PDT
Hello All,

Just wanted to drop a note saying congrats to all of the clubs who have
raised the bar as far as their websites go. I would imagine that at least
half of the current members of SoCalROC are here because they found our
website and wanted to join. I want to offer thanks to Jim Bunte for creating
a great site for SoCalROC.

For those of you who have not seen it for a while, check out
WWW.AMERI-EAGLE.COM/DATSUN. Jim has done a great job and it looks great. I
often check the other club's sites and they look great too.

So hats off to the people making the pages. It takes a lot of work to do.

Regards,

Andrew Murphy
67.5 2000 Solex
SoCalROC