Re: Website update + 01 Calendar

To: earlydatsun@listbot.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Website update + 01 Calendar
From: RoadsteRob@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 13:28:00 EDT
Hi list

Thanks Edgar and good luck with the project - BTW if there is anyone out
there with an SPL212/213 looking for back light units, these are the same as
the Austin A50 units as built by Nissan in the 1950s. The lenses are
available brand new over here and NOS complete units become available from
time to time - let me know if I can help.

Regards

Rob
<A HREF="http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/";>The Classic Fairlady Roadster
Register</A>